Las Vegas Gastroenterology (LVG) provides expert gastroenterology services for people aged 18 and older at its office locations in Las Vegas and Henderson, Nevada. Serving the Southern Nevada community since 2009, LVG has been a promoter of colorectal cancer screening, ensuring the prevention of cancers of the colon and rectum, as well as its early detection, when treatment is much easier.
Las Vegas Gastroenterology is currently looking for a driven, results-oriented full-time medical assistant. For this position, bilingual (in Spanish) medical assistants are being sought after due to the demographics of LVG’s patients. Salary range is $14 to $18 per hour (depending on experience).
- Answer and make phone calls
- Schedule patients’ (new and follow-up) appointments
- Record patients’ personal information and medical history
- Respond to patients’ questions and take messages
- Check patients in and out
- Transmit prescription refills as directed by medical provider
- Provide discharge instructions thoroughly
- Perform in-office procedures and provide reports.
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Good customer service skills
- Able to work in either front or back office
- High level of professionalism
- Attention to detail
- Excellent administrative skills
- Time management
- Computer skills
- Team player
- Dedicated and dependable
- Willing to hold several job responsibilities
- Have the capability and drive to work in a high-demand, fast-pace environment
Certification in medical assisting is not required.
Las Vegas Gastroenterology has two locations:
- 7315 South Pecos Road, Suite 101
Las, Vegas, NV 89120
- 3910 South Maryland Parkway, Suite 9B
Las Vegas, NV 89119
**Please send your resume to: email@example.com